Refund & Exchange Policy
Oula Local Fuel Marketing Company Follows the Exchange & Refund Policy according to the Kuwait Ministry of Commerce Law No. (39/2014). In case for any reason customer is not satisfied with the products and/or services offered by Oula, customer may return the product or refund the amounts in their accounts according to the below details:
All Oula products (Cards & E-Tags) are warranted against any manufactured defect for a period of 1 month from date of purchase.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any product that does not meet the above return condition in our sole discretion.
Oula will provide a replacement of the damaged card / e-tag upon receiving customers request and confirming manufacturer defect without any replacement fees.
Restrictions to Replacement
1. Product misuse, damage (other than manufacturing defect) will not be replaced by Oula.
2. Product loss / theft, will not be compensated by Oula.
Customer may request card / e-tag stoppage or cancellation by calling Oula Call Center: 1800111 or by request via Card Department in: Qortuba Station or Head Office (KBT Tower, 29th Floor).
All Oula customers are entitled to request a refund on their accounts for the recharges made through Oula Portals: Oula Application (Oulafuel), Oula Website www.oula1.com , or through Oula Card Centers according to the below conditions:
1. If a customer recharges wrong amount on account in Mobile Application, Website or via Card Center
2. If a customer was charged with wrong amount in station (Refueling or Carwash)
3. Cancelation post 30 days from the date of the purchase as mentioned above will not be accepted
4. Third party recharges other than recharges via K-net portal and according to the above conditions are non-refundable. Terms & conditions apply
Restrictions to Refund
1. Gifts, Rewards and Points Redeemed on Mobile Application will not be refunded / exchanged by Oula to the customer.
2. Vouchers offered by third party will not be exchanged / refunded by Oula to the customer.
Digital Products Refund & Exchange:
All Digital Products provided via Oula Mobile Application (oulafuel) can be refunded where the following reasons apply only:
1. Non-delivery of the product or service: such as, Customer didn’t receive Voucher Pins due to internet connection lost, or technical issues happened while processing the transaction. In this scenario, the pin will be resent to customer after cross-checking and confirming purchase.
2. Download issues: it may happen that customers are having problems while downloading the product or receiving the service or app crashing.
3. Wrong Voucher Pin Delivery: such as, expired pin due to technical error, wrong amount pin delivery.
4. Duplicate payments for a specific product in case of failed payments only.
1. No claims are accepted after a maximum of two weeks from the transaction date for (Ooredoo & STC, and one month for Zain.
Claims are only accepted for post-paid numbers (Ooredoo, STC) for wrong number, wrong amount and claim due to system issues) Terms and Conditions apply. The customer must provide a Civil ID copy of the line; the wrong number and correct number must be similar. Also, Claims are accepted for Zain prepaid transactions.
2. For more information, please contact Oula Call Center on 1800111 regarding claims and refund.
Process to Request Replacement and Refund
- Customer may request refund of amount / exchange of product by Calling Oula Call Center on: 1800111.
- Visiting Oula Head Office Located in: KBT Tower 29th Floor Sharq area to file a request.
- It takes 7-10 business days to refund an amount recharged or return of product when using the Credit Card Online Payment Method.
- It takes 1-2 business days to exchange a product in case of manufacturing defect.
- The time it takes for a refund to go back to your bank account due to refund request when using the K-NET Payment Method will depend on the issuing bank.
- For Digital Products refund and exchange, customer to request the refund through Oula Call Center on 1800111 to file a request for verification of the returned product and to process accordingly.
- The processing of the request for Digital Products refund and exchange takes 3-5 business days in case the mentioned reasons apply.
- Digital Products refunded amounts will be credited to the customer’s account on Oula Mobile Application on Card / Etag used at the time of the transaction.
- For Telecom claims, customer is to request a claim through Oula Call Center on 1800111. Information needed (wrong number, correct number and customer civil ID).
- Telecom products claims (if applicable) will be credited to the customer’s account on Oula Mobile Application on Card / Etag used at the time of the transaction.
Changes to This Terms and Conditions:
We may update our Exchange & Refund Policy from time to time without any approval from your end. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. This policy is effective as of 2021-07-13.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Exchange & Refund Policy, do not hesitate to contact us via our email: email@example.com or by calling: 1800111.